Revenues from the top 1,000 clients grew faster than the industry average
||Global Professional Services Firm|
||Law and Accounting|
||Design of Coverage Model, Training of Institutional Sales Force in Relationship Management Methodology.|
This global firm had recently changed its strategy in order to transform its organization from one that functioned as multiple
national firms into one that would operate as a single entity on behalf of a targeted list of global clients, each of which
required worldwide coverage.
The strategy was dependent on the firm's ability to leverage its audit relationships into a broader set of advisory services.
This required the expansion of the role of the Global Relationship Partner to encompass responsibility for a much broader range
of decisions on key client issues.
- Developed a client service model and relationship management process to effect a shift from a 'recurring revenue & compliance' mindset to an 'advisory business model'.
- Trained all partners and senior professionals on the development and implementation of strategies and plans for key clients.
- Built database of the top 1,000 global client relationships.
- Average revenues from the top 1,000 clients grew faster than the industry average.
- Advisory revenue doubled during a four-year period.
- Clients perceived the firm as a full service global franchise.
See more case studies