Returns of this group of clients doubled within three years
||Global Wholesale Bank|
||Client Relationship Management Program|
A global bank was creating a global wholesale bank for over 1,000 corporations and financial
institutions with operations in multiple geographies.
Previously the bank was organized by geography, with local country management driving the corporate business.
- Designed and implemented a comprehensive client management architecture.
- Trained 3,000 Relationship Managers and Product Specialists to develop and then implement client strategies to grow the
bank’s share of wallet with each client.
- Directed design of a database of 15,000 clients and subsidiaries to facilitate analysis of the economic return on client
strategies and sales activites. Calculated return on equity on a name-by-name basis.
- Defined a product management process for all core products and trained all product managers in the management of their product families.
See more case studies
- Developed the concept and methodology of ‘share of client wallet’, analysis which was adopted throughout the bank and which
is now widely used in the banking industry.
- The bank doubled its economic return on these clients within three years.